- ACCA Foundation in Accountancy (ACCA FIA)
- SPM/ Cambridge GCE O-Level 8As and above
- Applicable for 2022 intakes with Academic Certificate validity of year 2021 prior to joining Sunway College (KL)
- Full tuition fee for ACCA FIA programme (7 ACCA FIA subjects and 2 college subjects)
- 7 subjects exam fees for ACCA FIA programme*
- 6 papers exam fees for ACCA programme (Applied Skills Level)
Scholarship Application Procedure
- Complete the Online Scholarship Application Form: https://sunway.edu.my/scholarship-app/
- Prepare supporting documents (original and photocopy) for verification purpose.
- Email Scholarship Application Form along with supporting documents to:
- Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Submit hard copy to Information Centre, Level 6, Sunway College Velocity.
- Processing period of Application: 1 month from intake date.
- A copy of the Scholarship Offer Letter will be sent to the student’s iMail account.
1. Processing period of Application: 1 month from intake date.
2. Scholarship Deduction: 2nd semester onwards.
3. *Scholarship is offered to applicant with actual result. Applicant attended any external final examination prior receiving to the scholarship offer, the relevant external examination fees paid for the 1st semester is not covered by the scholarship.
Two (2) weeks after commencement of programme OR Two (2) weeks after the release of actual results
*For students with IGCSE qualification, ACTUAL RESULTS refers to the Statement of Results or the final Certificate issued by the following examination board:
- Cambridge Assessment International Examination (CAIE)
Online/statement of results stated as ‘Provisional Results Information’ will NOT be accepted for scholarship application. We understand that some schools will only be receiving the Statement of Results/Certificate 2-3 months later. That is fine as our deadline policy is ‘2 weeks from the release of the actual results’. Therefore, you have 2 weeks from the time you receive the Statement of Results/Certificate to submit your scholarship application to Scholarship Unit.