Sibling & Parent Alumni Discount
This is a one-off deduction for new registrations (i.e. new students) only. The Sibling Discount will be awarded to the next sibling when both siblings attend Sunway University/ Sunway College (Kuala Lumpur) at the same time and tuition fees are paid in full; or if one of the siblings has completed or is still pursuing a programme of study of more than a year’s duration at Sunway University/ Sunway College (Kuala Lumpur).
The Parent Alumni Discount will be awarded to the students whose parent have completed their studies with Sunway College (Kuala Lumpur) or Sunway University. Applicable to all programmes, except part-time and short courses. This discount is applicable to both Malaysian and international students.
- Applicants must be registered as Sunway College students
- Not applicable to government sponsored, corporate sponsored or Language programmes students
- The discount is in the form of a tuition fee waiver. It shall not be deducted from any general, registration, application or exam fees
- This discount is provided as a “One Time Off Deduction” for new registrants only. It will not be valid for returning, repeating or continuing students
- The final decision to grant the discount is at the sole discretion of the Admissions Unit of Sunway College
- This discount is valid for all Malaysians and International students
RM500 discount on tuition fee
- Certified photocopies of Birth Certificate for both siblings;
- Certified photocopies of Completion Certificate, Academic Transcripts or Current Student ID Card from Sunway University/ Sunway College of a sibling
Application form can be obtained from the Information Centre located at Level 6, Sunway College Velocity.
1 week after the commencement of courses
Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional Loan (PTPTN)
The PTPTN Education Loan Scheme was created for the purpose of providing educational loans to students studying at local Higher Education Institutions. This education loan will allow students to pay in full or part of the tuition fees as well as the cost of living throughout the study period. At the same time, it opens up more opportunities for all students to pursue higher education.