Sunway University Taught Masters Scholarship
- MA in Visual Communication & Media Studies
- MA in Sustainable Development Management
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Public Policy
1. Bachelor Degree CGPA 3.5 and above
2. Applicable for 2020 intakes with Academic Certificate validity of year 2018 onwards.
50% tuition fee
1. Scholarship Application Form
2. Attach the certified true copy documents in the following order:
- Bachelor Degree transcript & certificate
- Identity Card/ Passport.
1. Application Form
- Student LIFE
- Admission Office
- Sunway University/ Sunway College Scholarship Website
2. Prepare the supporting documents (original and photocopy) for verification purpose.
3. Submit the Scholarship Application Form along with supporting documents to Student LIFE within the stipulated deadline (refer to Scholarship Calendar).
4. Scholarship selection interviews will take place in March (February deadline) and August (August deadline).
1 week after commencement of programme
Student can only be entitled for 1 scholarship or bursary at a time whichever is higher.