Sunway University Art And Design Scholarship
- Diploma in Graphic & Multimedia Design
- Diploma in Interior Design
- BA (Hons) Design Communication
- BA (Hons) Interior Architecture
1. For Diploma programme:
- SPM / O-Level-Pass with minimum 3 credits (including a pass in Art /Technical Drawing / Portfolio)
2. For Degree programme:
- STPM Average C or CGPA 2.0 (Minimum 2 principals)
- A-Level Minimum 8 points (Points are calculated based on grades obtained for 2-3 subjects)
- Australian Matriculation ATAR 55
- Canadian Matriculation 55%
- Monash University Foundation Year 55%
- Sunway Foundation in Arts/ Sunway Foundation in Science Technology CGPA 2.0
- Unified Examination Certificate Maximum 28 points from 5 subjects (all Grade Bs)
- International Baccalaureate completed with minimum 24 points (excluding bonus points)
3. Malaysian or International students studying full-time in Sunway University Art and Design programmes.
4. Candidates must submit a portfolio consists of 5 pieces of creative artwork in the category of:
- Model Making
5. Shortlisted candidates are required to attend interview session scheduled for all students.
6. Awarding of the scholarship is subject to the interview session.
100% tuition fee deduction
- SPM/ O-Level/ STPM/ Pre-University/ IB/ UEC certificates or equivalent
- Identity Card/Passport
- All results obtained in school/ college including latest results.
- School leaving certificates and testimonials.
Upload the artworks to Youtube and submit the link via Online Scholarship Application
- Model Making
- Complete the Online Scholarship Application Form, with the required supporting documents: https://sunway.edu.my/scholarship-app/
- Scholarship selection interviews will take place in mid-March & end-July.
- Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be informed via a phone call followed by an e-mail by mid-March & end-July.
- Applicants that are not shortlisted will receive an e-mail communication.
- 1st March 2022 (for March intake)
- 15th July 2022 (for August intake)
- Applicant can be Malaysian or International citizen.
- Please refer to the General Terms & Conditions that apply to all scholarships: https://www.sunway.edu.my/scholarships/terms-conditions
- The disbursement of the Scholarship will be implemented in the 1st semester of the programme.
- The scholarship is subjected to review at the end of every semester. Recipients should strive to pass all subjects at first attempt in order to maintain the scholarship status.
- Recipients are required to participate in the following activities:
a. Assist and provide support in School of Arts, Department of Art and Design’s events
b. Participate in minimum 2 competitions per annum