Sunway University Art And Design Scholarship
- Diploma in Graphic & Multimedia Design
- Diploma in Interior Design
- BA (Hons) Design Communication
- BA (Hons) Interior Architecture
1. For Diploma programme:
- SPM / O-Level-Pass with minimum 3 credits (including a pass in Art /Technical Drawing / Portfolio)
2. For Degree programme:
- STPM Average C or CGPA 2.0 (Minimum 2 principals)
- A-Level Minimum 8 points (Points are calculated based on grades obtained for 2-3 subjects)
- Australian Matriculation ATAR 55
- Canadian Matriculation 55%
- Monash University Foundation Year 55%
- Sunway Foundation in Arts/ Sunway Foundation in Science Technology CGPA 2.0
- Unified Examination Certificate Maximum 28 points from 5 subjects (all Grade Bs)
- International Baccalaureate completed with minimum 24 points (excluding bonus points)
3. Malaysian or International students studying full-time in Sunway University Art and Design programmes.
4. Candidates must submit a portfolio consists of 5 pieces of creative artwork in the category of:
- Model Making
5. Shortlisted candidates are required to attend creative aptitude test, illustration & interview session scheduled for all students.
6. Awarding of the scholarship is subject to the aptitude test and illustration & interview session.
100% tuition fee deduction
1. Scholarship Application Form
2. Attach the certified true copy documents in the following order:-
- SPM/ O-Level/ STPM/ Pre-University/ IB/ UEC certificates or equivalent
- Identity Card/Passport
- All results obtained in school/ college including latest results.
- School leaving certificates and testimonials.
3. Portfolio consists of 5 pieces of creative artwork in the category of:
- Model Making
1. Scholarship Applicant Form can be obtained from:
- Student LIFE
- Admission Office
- Sunway University/ Sunway College Scholarship Website
2. Prepare the supporting documents (original and photocopy) for verification purpose
3. Submit the Scholarship Application Form along with supporting documents to Student LIFE within the stipulated deadline (refer to Scholarship Calendar).
4. Aptitude test and illustration & interview session will take place in March (for February deadline) & July (for June deadline).
5. Only applicants shortlisted for the aptitude test and illustration & interview session will be informed via a phone call followed by an e-mail by early of March (for February deadline) & early July (for June deadline).
6. Applicants that are not shortlisted will receive an e-mail communication.
14 February 2020
19 June 2020