Sunway University Excellence Scholarship
Awarded to students with outstanding academic results and possess leadership qualities.
- BSc (Hons) in Actuarial Studies
- BSc (Hons) in Conventions & Events Management
- BSc (Hons) in Culinary Management
- BSc (Hons) Financial Analysis
- BSc (Hons) Financial Economics
- BSc (Hons) in Industrial Statistics
- BSc (Hons) in International Hospitality Management
1. Applicants are expected to meet the following academic criteria:
- Cambridge GCE A Level: AAA
- Australian Matriculation: ATAR 95
- Canadian International Matriculation Programme/SIS Ontario Grade 12: 95%
- Monash University Foundation Year: 95% (Best 4 subjects)
- Sunway Foundation in Arts/Sunway Foundation in Science and Technology: CGPA 3.80
- Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM): AAA
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC): 8A1
- International Baccalaureate: 37
- Other Foundation/ Diploma: CGPA 3.80
2. Possess leadership qualities, self-motivation and positive attitude
1. Full tuition fee deduction
Scholarship Application Form
Attach the certified true copy documents in the following order:
- SPM/ STPM/ Pre-University certificate or equivalent.
- Identity Card/ Passport.
- All results obtained in college including the latest results
- All extracurricular activities certificates
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
1. Application Form
- Student LIFE
- Admission Office
- Sunway University/ Sunway College Scholarship Website
2. Prepare the supporting documents (original and photocopy) for verification purpose.
3. Submit the Scholarship Application Form along with supporting documents to Student LIFE within the stipulated deadline (refer to Scholarship Calendar).
4. Scholarship selection interviews will take place in March (February deadline) and August (August deadline).
5. Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be informed via a phone call followed by an e-mail by mid of March (March deadline) and mid of August (August deadline).
6. Applicants that are not shortlisted will receive an e-mail communication.
- 12th March 2021 (For January & April intakes)
- 2nd August 2021 (For August intake)