Jeffrey Cheah Foundation Scholarship
- BA (Hons) Communication
- BA (Hons) Design Communication
- BA (Hons) Digital Film Production
- BA (Hons) Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor (Hons) in Finance
- BA (Hons) in Interior Architecture
- Bachelor of Information Systems (Hons) (Data Analytics)
- BA (Hons) in Advertising and Branding
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Hons)
- BSc (Hons) Actuarial Studies
- BSc (Hons) Biology with Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Biomedicine
- BSc (Hons) Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Business Studies
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science
- BSc (Hons) Financial Analysis
- BSc (Hons) Financial Economics
- BSc (Hons) Global Supply Chain Management
- BSc (Hons) in Accounting & Finance
- BSc (Hons) in Conventions & Events Management
- BSc (Hons) in Culinary Management
- BSc (Hons) in Industrial Statistics
- BSc (Hons) in International Business
- BSc (Hons) in International Hospitality Management
- BSc (Hons) Information Technology
- BSc (Hons) Information Technology (Computer Networking & Security)
- BSc (Hons) Marketing
- BSc (Hons) Medical Biotechnology
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Events Management
- Diploma in Graphic & Multimedia Design
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Interactive New Media
- Diploma in Interior Design
Sunway College (KL)
- ACCA Foundation in Accountancy (ACCA FIA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Bachelor of Business (Victoria University)
- Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (CFAB)
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Communication
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Finance
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Sunway Foundation in Arts
- Sunway Foundation in Science & Technology
1. Malaysian below 25 years old.
2. Family household income below RM 5,000 per month.
3. Minimum 5As in SPM/Minimum CGPA 2.8 in STPM or equivalent.
4. Active in extra-curricular activities.
1. Full tuition fees
2. General fees (excluding Refundable Deposit)
1. Scholarship application form
2. Attach the certified true copy documents in the following orders:-
- SPM/ STPM certificate or equivalent
- Identity Card
- All results obtained in college including the latest results
- Parents’/ guardian’s latest Income Tax Statement
- Latest 3 consecutive months’ salary slips/ any other proof of income. For retirees, the last drawn pay slip must be enclosed
- Latest EPF Statement
- All extracurricular activities certificates
1. Scholarship Applicant Form can be obtained from:-
- Student LIFE
- Admission Office
- Sunway University/ Sunway College Scholarship Website
2. Prepare the supporting documents (original and photocopy) for verification purpose.
3. Submit the Scholarship Application Form along with supporting documents to Student LIFE within the stipulated deadline (refer to Scholarship Calendar).
4. Scholarship selection interviews will take place in June.
5. Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be informed via a phone call followed by an e-mail by mid of June.
6. Applicants that are not shortlisted will receive an e-mail communication.
For SPM/ STPM qualification: 24 June 2021
For other qualifications (IGCSE/ O-Level/ Pre-University/ Foundation/ Matriculation/ Diploma/ UEC) deadline: 31st May 2021.