Jeffrey Cheah Foundation Scholarship
- BA (Hons) Communication
- BA (Hons) Design Communication
- BA (Hons) Digital Film Production
- BA (Hons) Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor (Hons) in Finance
- BA (Hons) in Interior Architecture
- Bachelor of Information Systems (Hons) (Data Analytics)
- BA (Hons) in Advertising and Branding
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Hons)
- BSc (Hons) Actuarial Studies
- BSc (Hons) Biology with Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Biomedicine
- BSc (Hons) Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Business Studies
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science
- BSc (Hons) Financial Analysis
- BSc (Hons) Financial Economics
- BSc (Hons) Global Supply Chain Management
- BSc (Hons) in Accounting & Finance
- BSc (Hons) in Conventions & Events Management
- BSc (Hons) in Culinary Management
- BSc (Hons) in Industrial Statistics
- BSc (Hons) in International Business
- BSc (Hons) in International Hospitality Management
- BSc (Hons) Information Technology
- BSc (Hons) Information Technology (Computer Networking & Security)
- BSc (Hons) Marketing
- BSc (Hons) Medical Biotechnology
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Events Management
- Diploma in Graphic & Multimedia Design
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Interactive New Media
- Diploma in Interior Design
Sunway College (KL)
- ACCA Foundation in Accountancy (ACCA FIA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Bachelor of Business (Victoria University)
- Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (CFAB)
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Communication
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Finance
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Sunway Foundation in Arts
- Sunway Foundation in Science & Technology
1. Malaysian below 25 years old.
2. Family household income below RM 5,000 per month.
3. Minimum 5As in SPM/Minimum CGPA 2.8 in STPM or equivalent.
4. Active in extra-curricular activities.
1. Full tuition fees
2. General fees (excluding Refundable Deposit)
- SPM/ STPM certificate or equivalent
- Identity Card
- All results obtained in college including the latest results
- Parents’/ guardian’s latest Income Tax Statement
- Latest 3 consecutive months’ salary slips/ any other proof of income. For retirees, the last drawn pay slip must be enclosed
- Latest EPF Statement
- All extracurricular activities certificates
- Complete the Online Scholarship Application Form, with the required supporting documents: https://sunway.edu.my/scholarship-app/
- Scholarship selection interviews will take place in June.
- Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be informed via a phone call followed by an e-mail by mid of June.
- Applicants that are not shortlisted will receive an e-mail communication.
30th June 2022
- Only Malaysian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Please refer to the General Terms & Conditions that apply to all scholarships: https://www.sunway.edu.my/scholarships/terms-conditions
- Scholars are required to maintain satisfactory academic results throughout the duration of the study.
- Scholars are required to participate in the following activities:-
a. Becoming an active member of the Sunway Student Ambassadors (SSA)/ Sunway Student Volunteer (SSV)
b. Assisting and providing support in 3 institution-wide events/ activities
- Scholars are required to submit a copy of the academic progress report to the Scholarship Unit at Student LIFE upon the release of results at the end of every semester.