Jeffrey Cheah Foundation Community Scholarship
Offered to “budding potentials” from the age of 18-25, recommended from children welfare homes, NGOs or poor communities.
- Diploma in Events Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
Sunway College (KL)
- ACCA Foundation in Accountancy (ACCA FIA)
- Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (CFAB)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) – Full-time study (without sponsor by company)
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Finance
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Communication
1. Malaysian aged 18 to 25 years from residential care homes, community centres or poor.
2. Needy community with household income lesser than RM30,000 per annum
3. SPM/ O-Levels/ UEC/ STPM and other equivalent qualification.
4. Meet minimum entry requirements of programme applied.
1. Full tuition fees
2. Accommodation at Sun-U Apartment Hostel
3. Book purchases
4. Monthly allowance
- SPM/ STPM certificate or equivalent
- Identity Card
- All results obtained in college including the latest results
- Parents’/ guardian’s latest Income Tax Statement
- Latest 3 consecutive months’ salary slips/ any other proof of income. For retirees, the last drawn pay slip must be enclosed
- Latest EPF Statement
- All extracurricular activities certificates
- Complete the Online Scholarship Application Form, with the required supporting documents: https://sunway.edu.my/scholarship-app/
- Scholarship selection interviews will take place in June.
- Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be informed via a phone call followed by an e-mail by mid of June.
- Applicants that are not shortlisted will receive an e-mail communication.
30th June 2022
- Only Malaysian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Please refer to the General Terms & Conditions that apply to all scholarships: https://www.sunway.edu.my/scholarships/terms-conditions
- Scholars are required to maintain satisfactory academic results throughout the duration of the study.
- Scholars are required to participate in the group counselling session, talk, workshop and meeting specially designed for all scholarship recipients and assist in the projects run by the Welfare Unit, Student LIFE and Sunway Student Ambassadors (SSA) as part of the contribution to Sunway University/ Sunway College (KL) and the campus community.
- Scholars are required to submit a copy of the academic progress report to the Scholarship Unit at Student LIFE upon the release of results at the end of every semester.