Jeffrey Cheah Foundation Community Scholarship
Offered to “budding potentials” from the age of 18-25, recommended from children welfare homes, NGOs or poor communities.
- Diploma in Events Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Certified Accounting Technician (CAT)
- Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (CFAB)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) – Full-time study (without sponsor by company)
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Finance
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Communication
1. Malaysian aged 18 to 25 years from residential care homes, community centres or poor.
2. Needy community with household income lesser than RM 24,000 per annum.
3. SPM/ O-Levels/ UEC/ STPM and other equivalent qualification.
4. Meet minimum entry requirements of programme applied.
1. Full tuition fees
2. Accommodation at Sun-U Apartment Hostel
3. Book purchases
4. Monthly allowance
1. Scholarship application form
2. Attach the certified true copy documents in the following orders:-
- SPM/ STPM certificate or equivalent
- Identity Card
- All results obtained in college including the latest results
- Parents’/ guardian’s latest Income Tax Statement
- Latest 3 consecutive months’ salary slips/ any other proof of income. For retirees, the last drawn pay slip must be enclosed
- Latest EPF Statement
- All extracurricular activities certificates
1. Scholarship Applicant Form can be obtained from:-
- Student LIFE
- Admission Office
- Sunway University/ Sunway College Scholarship Website
2. Prepare the supporting documents (original and photocopy) for verification purpose.
3. Submit the Scholarship Application Form along with supporting documents to Student LIFE within the stipulated deadline (refer to Scholarship Calendar).
4. Scholarship selection interviews will take place in April.
5. Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be informed via a phone call followed by an e-mail by mid of April.
6. Applicants that are not shortlisted will receive an e-mail communication.
21 April 2020