Sunway Education Group-Elena Cooke Education Fund
The Fund, set up in honour of the late Miss Elena Cooke, aims to help underprivileged young people, whether they live with their families or were raised in children’s homes and orphanages, to pursue quality education after SPM in local colleges or universities.
Sunway College (KL)
- Certificate in Finance, Accounting & Business (CFAB)
- ACCA Foundation in Accountancy (ACCA FIA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Communication
- Diploma in Finance
- Diploma in Information Technology
- BSc (Hons) in Computer Science
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology
- BSc (Hons) in Business Management
- BSc (Hons) in Business Studies
- BSc (Hons) in Financial Analysis
- BSc (Hons) in Financial Economics
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Hons)
- Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Events Management
- Diploma in Graphic & Multimedia
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Interior Design
Applicant must have obtained at least:
- 3As in the SPM examination or
- 2Bs in the STPM examination or
- 6Bs in the UEC examination
- Applicant must be below 23 years old as at 31st December 2021.
- Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen.
- Household income must not be more than RM60,000 per annum in 2021.
- Applicant must meet the course requirements of Sunway.
- Applicant has not yet commenced his/her course in Sunway.
1. Full tuition fees
2. General fees (excluding Refundable Deposit)
3. Accommodation at Sun-U Apartment
4. Allowances for books and living expenses
2 weeks after the 2021 SPM/STPM (whichever is later) results are announced.