The Chancellors Scholarship of Sunway University and Lancaster University
The scholarship is offered in the name of Tan Sri Dr. Jeffrey Cheah, Foundation Chancellor of Sunway University, Right Honourable Alan Milburn, Chancellor of Lancaster University. It commemorates the affiliation between Sunway University and Lancaster University in the joint degree programmes in business, computer technology, psychology, biosciences and communication.
- Bachelor (Hons) in Finance
- Bachelor of Business Analytics (Hons)
- BSc (Hons) in Accounting & Finance
- BA (Hons) in Advertising & Branding
- BSc (Hons) Biology with Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Biomedicine
- Bachelor of Information Systems (Hons) (Data Analytics)
- BSc (Hons) Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Business Studies
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science
- BA (Hons) Communication
- BA (Hons) Design Communication
- BA (Hons) Digital Film Production
- BA (Hons) Entrepreneurship
- BSc (Hons) in Conventions & Events Management
- BSc (Hons) Global Supply Chain Management
- BSc (Hons) Information Technology
- BSc (Hons) Information Technology (Computer Networking & Security)
- BA (Hons) in Interior Architecture
- BSc (Hons) in International Business
- BSc (Hons) Marketing
- BSc (Hons) Medical Biotechnology
- BA (Hons) Music Performance
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Hons)
1. Applicants are expected to meet the following academic criteria:
- Cambridge GCE A Level: AAA
- Australian Matriculation: ATAR 95
- Canadian International Matriculation Programme/SIS Ontario Grade 12: 95%
- Monash University Foundation Year: 95% (Best 4 subjects)
- Sunway Foundation in Arts/Sunway Foundation in Science and Technology: CGPA 3.80
- Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM): AAA
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC): 8A1
- International Baccalaureate: 37
- Other Foundation/ Diploma: CGPA 3.80
2. Excel in extracurricular activities.
3. Possess leadership qualities, self-motivation and positive attitude
1. Full tuition fee deduction
2. It also includes a three (3) weeks study visit to Lancaster University any time after Year 1 *
3. Costs covered by Sunway University and Lancaster University for the study visit are:
- Return air-fare (economy class) from Kuala Lumpur to Lancaster
- Accommodation at Lancaster University
* A suitable substitute will be arranged in case of any unexpected circumstances
Scholarship Application Form
Attach the certified true copy documents in the following order:
- SPM/ STPM/ Pre-University certificate or equivalent.
- Identity Card/ Passport.
- All results obtained in college including the latest results
- All extracurricular activities certificates
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
1. Application Form
- Student LIFE
- Admission Office
- Sunway University/ Sunway College Scholarship Website
2. Prepare the supporting documents (original and photocopy) for verification purpose.
3. Submit the Scholarship Application Form along with supporting documents to Student LIFE within the stipulated deadline (refer to Scholarship Calendar).
4. Scholarship selection interviews will take place in March (March deadline) and August (August deadline).
5. Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be informed via a phone call followed by an e-mail by mid of March (March deadline) and mid of August (August deadline).
6. Applicants that are not shortlisted will receive an e-mail communication.
- 12th March 2021 (For January & April intakes)
- 2nd August 2021 (For August intake)