Sunway-Victoria University Excellence Scholarship
Awarded to enrolling freshmen in recognition of their excellent academic achievements prior to admission into a new programme in Sunway University/ Sunway College (KL).
Eligibility Criteria & Scholarship Value
1. Applicants are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Cambridge GCE A Level: AAA
- Australian Matriculation: ATAR 95
- Canadian International Matriculation Programme/SIS Ontario Grade 12: 95%
- Monash University Foundation Year: 95% (Best 4 subjects)
- Sunway Foundation in Arts/Sunway Foundation in Science and Technology: CGPA 3.80
- Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM): AAA
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC): 8A1
- International Baccalaureate: 37
- Other Foundation/ Diploma: CGPA 3.80
2. Excel in extracurricular activities.
3. Possess leadership qualities, self-motivation and positive attitude.
The scholarship gives a full tuition fee deduction. It also includes a two (2) weeks study visit to VU Melbourne, Australia in second year.
Cost covered by Sunway University and Victoria University for the study visit are:
1. Return air-fare (economy class) from Kuala Lumpur to Melbourne
2. Accommodation at Victoria University
*A suitable substitute will be arranged in case of any unexpected circumstances
Scholarship Application Form
Attach the certified true copy documents in the following order:
- SPM/ STPM/ Pre-University certificate or equivalent.
- Identity Card/ Passport.
- All results obtained in college including the latest results
- All extracurricular activities certificates
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Application Form
- Student LIFE
- Admission Office
- Sunway University/ Sunway College Scholarship Website
- Prepare the supporting documents (original and photocopy) for verification purpose.
- Submit the Scholarship Application Form along with supporting documents to Student LIFE within the stipulated deadline (refer to Scholarship Calendar).
- Scholarship selection interviews will take place in February (February deadline) and July (July deadline).
- Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be informed via a phone call followed by an e-mail by mid of February (February deadline) and mid of July (July deadline).
- Applicants that are not shortlisted will receive an e-mail communication.
1st February 2021 (for February intake)
1st July 2021 (for July intake)