SHSM Service Industry Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies
Master in International Hospitality Management
- Full-time and part-time International and Malaysia students.
- Applicant must not be a recipient of any other scholarships.
- Must meet either one of the below criteria:-
a) Criteria 1
- Meet the entry requirements of the programme. ·
- Possess evidence of a minimum of 3 years working experience within the hospitality and tourism industry or other related service sector industries.
b) Criteria 2
- Possess a recognised pre-university certification (STPM, diploma, matriculation, or equivalent) and have successfully attained the APEL T-7 recognition as awarded by the Malaysian Qualification Agency.
- Possess evidence of a minimum of 5 years working experience within the hospitality and tourism industry or other related service sector industries.
50% off tuition fee deduction
Required Supporting Documents
- Completed Scholarship Application Form.
- Certified true copies of academic transcripts.
- Letter of Intent for applying for the programme.
- Contact of at least one referee (name, affiliation, position, email contact)
- Career portfolio that details and evidence of work experience, career progression, current job responsibilities, awards and achievements, training and development, and any other supporting evidence that substantiates distinguished professional achievements.
- Scholarship Application Form
- Student LIFE
- Admission Office
- Sunway University/ Sunway College Scholarship Website
- Prepare the supporting documents.
- Email the Scholarship Application Form along with supporting documents to Scholarship Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org within the stipulated deadline.
30 August 2021