SHSM Service Industry Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies
Master in International Hospitality Management
- Full-time and part-time International and Malaysia students.
- Applicant must not be a recipient of any other scholarships.
- Must meet either one of the below criteria:-
a) Criteria 1
- Meet the entry requirements of the programme. ·
- Possess evidence of a minimum of 3 years working experience within the hospitality and tourism industry or other related service sector industries.
b) Criteria 2
- Possess a recognised pre-university certification (STPM, diploma, matriculation, or equivalent) and have successfully attained the APEL T-7 recognition as awarded by the Malaysian Qualification Agency.
- Possess evidence of a minimum of 5 years working experience within the hospitality and tourism industry or other related service sector industries.
50% off tuition fee deduction
- Completed Scholarship Application Form.
- Certified true copies of academic transcripts.
- Letter of Intent for applying for the programme.
- Contact of at least one referee (name, affiliation, position, email contact)
- Career portfolio that details and evidence of work experience, career progression, current job responsibilities, awards and achievements, training and development, and any other supporting evidence that substantiates distinguished professional achievements.
- Scholarship Application Form
- Student LIFE
- Admission Office
- Sunway University/ Sunway College Scholarship Website
- Prepare the supporting documents.
- Email the Scholarship Application Form along with supporting documents to Scholarship Unit at email@example.com within the stipulated deadline.
- 10th January 2022 (for January intake)
- 28th March 2022 (for April intake)
- 15th August 2022 (for August intake)
- Applicant can be Malaysian or International citizen.
- Please refer to the General Terms & Conditions that apply to all scholarships: https://www.sunway.edu.my/scholarships/terms-conditions
- Applicant can only be entitled for 1 scholarship or bursary at a time whichever is higher.
- The scholarship will be implemented from the 1st semester of the programme.