MICPA-MARA-STES SPONSORSHIP PROGRAMME DECEMBER 2021 INTAKE (TERM 1, 2022)
Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Malaysian Bumiputera
- 25 years old and below
- Completed or will be completing a Degree in Accounting accredited by MICPA or CAANZ by October 2021 with a:
i. Minimum of CGPA 3.0 (local Universities)
ii. Minimum of CGPA 5 over 7 or CGPA 4 over 9 (Australia/ New Zealand)
This Sponsorship Offers
- Sponsorship of MICPA Programme Fees.
- Full-time study for first 9 months of the programme.
- Attempt all 8 modules of the MICPA Programme
- Attend Nurture & Development Programme.
- Provision of monthly allowances & accommodation during full-time study.
- Facilitation of job placement after completion of full-time study.
- Dual qualification – Certified Public Accountant, Malaysia (CPA(M)) & Chartered Accountant, Australia and New Zealand (CA(ANZ))
- Global Recognition
- Access to the Global Accounting Alliance (GAA)
- Strong technical support & representation
31 October 2021 (Sunday)
- To register, visit: shorturl.at/pDGL7
- You are also encouraged to go to MICPA’s website at https://www.micpa.com.my/
- Should you require further assistance, please contact our GCLU staff in charge.
|Staff in Charge||Contact Number||Email Address|
|Puan Norlela Abdul Rahmanemail@example.com|
|Encik Muhammad Haidi Othmanfirstname.lastname@example.org|