YAYASAN DAYADIRI LOCAL PRIVATE UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP 2021
- BSc (Hons) Information Technology
- · BSc Hons Information Technology (Computer Networking and Security)
- · Bachelor of Information Systems (Honours)(Data Analytics)
- The programme aims to enable high-potential Bumiputera students from B40 income background.
- Scholarship will cover the costs of tuition fees and living expenses as estimated by the university over the full study period.
- Open to all Bumiputera applicants with at least a conditional offer.
- No service bond attached to the Local Private University Programme scholarship.
- The scholarship is for undergraduate studies only.
- Students who are currently pursuing part-time, distance-learning, or twinning courses are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Only applicants who are about to start or just starting their programme will be considered.
- Malaysian Bumiputera (including Peribumi Sabah, Sarawak and Orang Asli) whose
total household income not exceeding RM4,850 per month.
- Have secured offer letter to the relevant institution, starting their first year.
- Minimum CGPA 3.0 in pre-university programme, or first semester degree
- Strong in academics and extra co-curricular activities
- Fulfil other required personal traits and selection criteria.
Applicants must have personal e-mail for online application.
- Click on the Apply Now button in the Local Private University Scholarship page on Yayasan DayaDiri (YDD) website to complete the online application form and follow the application instructions. Please note that this form is only available online.
- Please check the announcements on YDD’s website, Facebook and Twitter pages for scholarship selection period and submission deadline. Shortlisted applicants will be notified within four weeks after the application closing date. For applicants seeking admission to later academic intake, YDD encourage applicants to first gain admission before applying for this scholarship.
- Applicants are required to submit their application for their first-choice institution and undergraduate programme only
- Applicants are required to show evidence of acceptance from their institution of choice and that they have satisfied the conditions of entry prior to being offered the scholarship.
- All supporting documents are to be uploaded with the scholarship application form. Only shortlisted applicants will be asked to submit the hardcopy of their verified certificates and academic transcripts when they are invited for an interview.
- All decisions on the selection of scholarship awards are final.
- Inquiries about sponsorship programs and technical problems can be made by calling 03-8885 3297/3553/3387 or email to email@example.com
- Should you require further assistance, please contact our GCLU staff in charge.
|Staff in Charge||Contact Number||Email Address|
|Puan Norlela Abdul Rahmanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Encik Muhammad Haidi Othmanemail@example.com|