LION-PARKSON FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP 2021
The Lion-Parkson Foundation Scholarship offer young talented Malaysian undergraduates in local public and private universities rewarding opportunities to grow and excel. Beyond personal growth and development, it is our aspiration to groom the new generation of top-notch talents to become high caliber and skilled industry players of the future. It’s more than just a degree – it’s the beginning of a future that we want to build along with you
- Accounting/ Finance
- Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Business Studies/ Commerce/ Economics
- Property/ Real Estate/ Building Management
- Retail Management
- Human Resource Management
- Open to all Malaysian Citizens who wish to pursue tertiary education.
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM): Minimum 3As & 1B.
- Matriculation/ Diploma: Minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.40
- Unified Examination Certification (UEC): Minimum 5As
- A-Levels: Minimum 1A & 2Bs
- Foundation Studies: Minimum 85% & above
- Excel in sports & extra-curricular activities
- Applicants must not be bonded/ receiving any form of financial aid/ award from other educational institutions/ organisations