Employees Provident Fund (EPF) Withdrawal Scheme for Education
Association of Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Below 55 years of age
- Having savings in Account II
- Member may withdraw up to the maximum amount of the tuition fees or all of the balance in Account II.
1. Check balance amount in EPF’s Account II.
2. Obtain the supporting documents from the Sunway University, respective Faculty administration office:-
- EPF withdrawal letter from Sunway University
- Certification of Accreditation for the programme the student is taking (need to be stamped and signed by Sunway University)
- Salinan Sijil Perakuan Pendaftaran Sunway University (need to be stamped and signed by Sunway University)
3. Member’s statement shown her/his eligible amount to withdraw.
4. Complete the KWSP 9H (AHL).
5. Submit the form together with the supporting documents to KWSP.
6. Upon approval, payments are made directly to the Sunway University.
1. Should you require further assistance from the KWSP, you may contact EPF Contact Management Centre at 03-89226000
2. You are also encouraged to go to KWSP’s website at https://www.kwsp.gov.my/en/member/withdrawals/partial/education for regular updates and circulars.