MARA TERTIARY EDUCATION SPONSORSHIP PROGRAMME (TESP 2020)
The Tertiary Education Programme is a form of convertible loan under Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA) for STPM 2019 leavers and Matriculation/Foundation/Diploma (or equivalent) 2019 holders who have received an offer to pursue an undergraduate degree in a selected field at a a selected higher education institution for the year 2020 intake. Students who are currently enrolled may also apply.
- BSc (Hons) in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Information Systems (Honours) (Data Analytics)
- BSc (Hons) Information Technology (Computer Networking and Security)
- Applicant and either one parents is Bumiputera.
- Meet the family Sosio Economy Status (SES) eligibility requirements set by MARA.
- Parents total taxable income is not more than RM180,000 a year. If parents are self-employed or work at oversea, their average gross income must be less than RM 15,000 per month
- Parents/Guardians and applicant are not blacklisted by MARA.
- Applicant do not receive any financial support/sponsorship from any agency for current study programme (double sponsor).
- Sponsorship is not given to applicant taking same programme level.
- Free from any chronic/ contagious disease/ disease that require follow-up treatment.
- Applicant age limit should not exceed 40 years old at the time of application
- Obtain CGPA > 3.0 in Asasi/ Matriculation/ Persediaan/ STPM and equivalent.
- Obtain CGPA > 3.0 in previous semester; AND • Their balance study is not less than a year.
- Pass SPM with credit Bahasa Melayu.
- Academic requirement for medicine, dentistry and pharmacy programme must be meet the criteria set by professional board.
- Application must be made online thru MARA Portal via: www.mara.gov.my starting 27th August 2020 until 13th November 2020.
- Applicant must meet the general requirements and academic requirements.
- If false information given by the applicant, MARA reserves the right to terminate or withdraw the loan offer.