BIASISWA KERAJAAN NEGERI SABAH (BKNS)
Program Khas Jepun, Korea, Perancis dan Jerman (JKPJ) is a scholarship for SPM students to pursue studies in engineering, science and technology or social science related fields in Japan, Korea, France and Germany.
Successful candidates will attend preparatory studies in a local university before pursuing their tertiary education in these respective countries.
- Diploma Programme
- Information Technology
- Degree Programme
- Computer Science
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Malaysian citizen originating from Sabah and Federal Territory of Labuan and one of his/ her parents was born in Sabah or Federal Territory of Labuan.
- SPM/ STPM Certificate or equivalent/ Matriculation with minimum qualification.
- For Diploma, the applicant must not exceed 20 years.
- For Degree, the applicant must not exceed 25 years.
- SPM with credit in five (5) subjects including Bahasa Melayu and subjects related to the course. Pass with Honours in English subjects is required for Universities that use English as the Language of Instruction. and/ or;
- Passed STPM with distinction or at least passed General Studies and three (3) other subjects and related to the course. This qualification must be obtained by single sitting examination or equivalent qualification.
- Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with at least the rank of Jayyid.
- Diploma results at least with CGPA 3.5
- Pass matriculation/ foundation at least with CGPA 3.5
Applicants must have personal e-mail for online application.