The Sunway College JB Special Bursary Award (SBA) 2022 is a unique programme dedicated to the pursuit of students who present a balance in academic excellence and outstanding extra-curricular activities (ECA). We are looking for students who are all-rounders so evaluation will be based on academic merits as well as ECA involvement.
- ACCA Foundation in Accountancy
- Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT)
- Cambridge A-levels
- Foundation in Business
- Monash University Foundation Year (MUFY)
Malaysian candidates sitting for
- SPM 2021 (Form 5 in 2021)
- O Levels / IGCSE 2021
Eligible applicants should ideally meet the following criteria to qualify
1. Achievement of at least 3A's in the school trial (preliminary) examinations (with a minimum overall of 5 credits including English and Mathematics)
2. Have a record of participation in extra-curricular activities / competitions (school-based or external, at district, state or national level) or appointment to positions of leadership from 2019 onwards (earlier participation will not be considered).