For students and staff who are travelling to and arriving in Malaysia, as of 18th March 2020, there is a complete restriction on all overseas travels by Malaysians and a complete restriction on all tourist and foreigners entering into Malaysia. This is in accordance with the Movement Control Order.
Based on this, it is advised that:
- All travels by students or staff are to be cancelled.
- All students or staff are required to stay at home, and to comply and abide by the directives issued under the Movement Control Order,
All students and staff, upon arrival in Malaysia, are required to:
- Undergo health checks and voluntary self-quarantine for a period of 14-days.
- Notify the Registry Department, International Office and Residence Management Team (students)
- Notify the Human Resources Department (for staff)
In this period, please monitor your health and if any symptoms emerge, please seek medical attention immediately.
For more information, contact:
|Registry (for academic related matters)||+603 7491 8622|
|International Students Office||+6019 336 2242|
|Residence Management Team||+6019 273 2558 / +603 7652 5500|
|Human Resources Department||via email|
(updated on 19th March 2020)