JPT/ BPP (K)(R345)/7/0410/A3294)12/18
JPT/ BPP (K)(R345)/7/0947/PA8290)07/21
Victoria University (VU) is internationally recognised as one of the most innovative universities. It has one of the largest business schools in Australia, the Victoria Graduate School of Business. Since 2004, the VU Master of Business Administration (VUMBA) has been offered at Sunway College, with over 400 alumni.
30th September 2016 and 18 November 2016
Master in Business Administration.
International Graduate Forum reported in the 2016 issue of CEO Magazine,
Victoria University MBA:
- MBA Rankings Tier One 2016.
- #2 in Australian MBA rankings 2016
For details on the rankings, please visit:
Admission requirements to VUMBA programme:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification (eg ACCA*) in related fields (business, management, economics or commerce) with cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.5
*CPA, ACCA, CIMA members and those with other professional qualifications may apply for exemptions on a case-by-case basis. All exemptions are subject to approval by Victoria University
Minimum 5 years of full-time managerial experience is required for those:
- With cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of less than 2.5
- Without backgrounds in business, management, economics or commerce
- Minimum 3 years of full-time professional experience And
- Proficiency in the English language.If some or all of academic study were completed in English, the required English language test result may be waived for admission at Sunway College. Supporting evidence of the undergraduate degree taught in English language medium must be provided.
Achieved one of the results outlined on following:
IELTS of minimal total score of 6.5, with no band less than 6.0;
TOEFL of minimal score of 92, with no section score less than 22;
Pearson Test of English (PTE) of minimal score of 58-64, with no section less than 50;
Cambridge English –Advanced (CAE) of minimal score of 58.
Master of Business (Enterprise Resource Planning Systems)
Develop the computing and business skills necessary to support the implementation and maintenance of ERP systems and gain an understanding of the strategic implications to any Start-up these systems have on a business. The programme shares a number of common subjects with MBA students, thus offers a valuable professional network.
You will learn on the latest SAP solutions which include:
- Business information warehouse
- Business objects
- Business intelligence
- Customer relationship management
- Advance planner and optimiser
- Solution manager and Netweaver components
The University has strong links with the ERP industry and a leader in SAP education, offering one of the most comprehensive ERP and Business Analytics programs in the world. You’ll gain hands-on experience and learn from lecturers who are experts in their field.
Career opportunities include:
- Senior and leadership roles in ICT
- ERP analyst
- Business software manager
- SAP business consultant
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification*
- No work experience is required
- Minimum 5 years of full-time managerial experience is required for those whose cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of less than 2.5
- Proficiency in the English language+
*ACCA,CPA, CIMA, ICAEW, APEL. Please contact us about other equivalent qualifications and advanced standing (credit transfer).
VU MBA Office
No. 2, Jalan Universiti,
47500 Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel. : +603-7491 8619
Fax : +603-5635 8633