Government and Corporate Liaison
Government and Corporate Liaison acts as a crucial link between the College, its products (programmes of study) and external regulatory authorities. It is responsible for the following:
- Assist the College (academic and administrative departments) in ensuring that campus activities are in compliance with all of the regulations and laws expected of a 5 star Private Higher Education Institution.
- Provide assistance in advising the College on regulatory aspects and climate that would affect proposed activities.
- Foster good relationships with the education ministries and relevant local regulatory agencies to establish an effective working relationship between the College and these bodies.
- Build and enhance the relationship management initiatives to acquire more sponsorship bodies such as Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA), PETRONAS, Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (YTN), Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA) etc.
- Provide support for students to apply for PTPTN study loan.
Need more help?
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please contact our staff.