ABOUT THE PROGRAM
This program aims to increase the number of certified professional accountant with the fastest route possible a career in accountancy. This program is targeted to young high achieving candidates to will start their accounting professional certification during tertiary study.
The program consists of two subprograms:-
- Targeted to SPM leavers and Diploma graduates
- SPM leavers are offered fundamental level certificates such as Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) and Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (CFAB) before they can proceed for their professional level
- Diploma graduates and SPM leavers with fundamental certificates will be considered to continue for professional level certificates such as Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and Institute Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), subject to good attendance and academic record (a minimum CGPA of 3.00 and B and above for English and Mathematics for SPM for Diploma or completion of fundamental level certificates with maximum 2 attempts per module and surpassing 65% average point for ACCA or ICAEW for SPM leavers with fundamental certificates)
- ICAEW is not offered for Diploma graduates
b) PPAM – Sarjana
- Targeted to 3rd year accounting students
- Students in their 3rd year in a recognized accounting degree programme can apply to study Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), or Institute Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).