The modules in the Advanced Stage are:
- Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Management Accounting & Applied Finance (2013 syllabus)
- Audit & Assurance
- Ethics & Business Application
On passing all 5 modules of the MICPA examination, a candidate are required to obtain not less than 3 years practical experience or its equivalent before he/she could practice as a CPA.
To become a MICPA candidate, you must fulfil one of the following entry requirements:
- A graduate of accredited Bachelor of Accounting degree, or
- Completed 3 years of full-time study and is in the final year of a 4-year accredited degree in accounting programme, having earned at least 90 credit hours of the total course curriculum of which at least 24 credit hours are in accounting and related subjects and another 24 credit hours in business related subjects Upon fulfilling all of the above requirements, you may enrol yourself as a MICPA Program candidate.
MICPA Timetable & Examination
REGISTRATION AND COURSE FEE
There are 3 intakes of MICPA workshop in Sunway TES in a year (refer to time-table). Registration form can be downloaded at the following web links and fee payable as below:
MICPA_ Registration Form
Individual Student: RM1,000 per module
Corporate-sponsored student: RM900 per module
Individual student: RM1,500 per module
Corporate-sponsored student: RM1,350 per module
Other important information
in order for a candidate to sit for the MICPA Examination, he/she needs to register with MICPA as a member of the Institute. Information on the types of membership & membership application process can be viewed at www.micpa.com.my.
The Candidate shall register himself/ herself to sit for the MICPA exams. Details on the MICPA certification requirement and registration/application can be found at www.micpa.com.my