- Student-centred curriculum based on continuous assessment and evaluation
- Students graduate with an internationally recognised Ontario Secondary School Diploma
- Assessment is based on 70% coursework and 30% final examinations. Coursework includes evaluations conducted throughout the programme, quizzes, assignments, projects and class tests
- All students participate in community service programmes approved by CIMP
- Up to 80% of the lecturers are Canadian certified teachers
- Students acquire the necessary academic and inter-personal skills to compete successfully in the global world:
- Effective interaction; using English for international communication
- Independent learning; learn how to learn
- Seamless transition from secondary education to tertiary education
- Leadership qualities developed through participation in extra-curricular activities
January, March and July
May and November
12 months (2 semesters)
Five (5) credits in SPM, O-Level or equivalent. Conditional offers can be made to students with forecast results.
Note * The results of the EPT will be a key factor in determining whether a student will spend two semesters or three semesters in CIMP.